If you are proud of what you drive and have an interesting story to tell, we want to hear it! Cars, trucks, motorcycles—we want to see them all! Whether you restored your grandfather’s 1948 Chevy Pickup or just threw some tint and wheels on a late model Mustang—show us what you got. Maybe you are in the middle of a build and would like to share your vision with us—please do. Your story could inspire somebody to take that first step on their ride.
We will post all approved submissions on our blog in our Gallery of Rides. They will also be featured on Facebook and Twitter.
In order for your ride to be considered, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email Address (only used to notify you if your story is published)
- Pictures (up to 5—preferably jpeg format)
- Story (up to 250 words)
Tips for Getting Your Submission Approved
- Provide clear images to help tell your story. A picture is worth a thousand words. We give you 250 words and 5 pictures—do the math! That is 5250 words worth of information about your ride—send those pics!
- Share interesting details related to you and your vehicle that others will want to read. Did you find a super deal on Craigslist or save your project from meeting its final fate in a remote junkyard somewhere? Tell a story.
- Use complete sentences and be sure to capitalize and punctuate where appropriate. Your 4th grade English teacher will be impressed and so will we.
All customer ride submissions should be sent to email@example.com. Please Note: All written content and images submitted for consideration become the property of StreetSideAuto.com.