- EngineEngine ComponentsIgnition & Electrical
- Wheels & Tires
- Brakes & Suspension
- Chemicals & Lubricants
Call to Order: 877-787-8989Monday - Friday 7AM - 6PM CST | All-American Tech Support
|Attribute||Size / Style|
|Cylinder Head Type||Standard|
|Engine Make/Size||Mopar 440|
|Preparation||Bolt On (Not Required)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Edelbrock 60189 Performer RPM Cylinder Head:
Before purchasing the Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, we researched several forums online to determine they would be exactly what we wanted. After comparing them with heads from 440 SOURCE (the next closest heads to meet our needs) we decided to go with Edelbrock.
1) We were building a supercharged stroker motor and did not want heads that required a special intake manifold.
2) We wanted the weight savings of aluminum to offset the added weight of the blower.
3) We wanted heads that offered superior flow capability to maximize the benefits of the increased intake charge.
4) Strength and reliability were key in the decision to go with these heads.
5) We did not want heads that would require special rocker arm designs, so as to make the rest of valvetrain selection simpler.
We're definitely very happy with this purchase. The only issue I can see that would keep anyone from purchasing these heads would be that they are an angled plug design that is not compatible with all headers because of spark plug clearance. They were however, a perfect match with our headers from TTI.
Sure Seat, Valve Spring, High-Performance Street, Non-Rotator, Seat Pressure 120 lbs., OD 1.55 in., ID 1.12 in.
Valve Stem Locks, 7 deg., 3/8 in. Single Groove, Standard Height, 32 pc.
Provide us with your email address and we'll let you know the moment this Edelbrock Valve Stem Locks 9616 becomes available again.
Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Spring Diameter 1.55 in.,16 pc., Black-Oxide Finish, Replacement for PN[60119/60189/60929]
Provide us with your email address and we'll let you know the moment this Edelbrock Valve Spring Retainers 9644 becomes available again.
Provide us with your email address and we'll let you know the moment this Edelbrock Performer RPM 60189 becomes available again.
Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders over $100. Free shipping to 48 Continental United States only. Orders under $100 will incur a FedEx ground shipping charge of $9.95.
$9.95 Per Wheel/$25 Per Tire
Each wheel will incur a $9.95 per wheel fee and each tire will incur a $25 per tire fee up to $99. You will be charged a maximum of $99 regardless of how many wheels and/or tires you purchase.
$99 Truck Freight
Oversized parts will incur a $99 truck freight charge that FedEx cannot provide standard ground shipping on.