- EngineEngine ComponentsIgnition & Electrical
- Wheels & Tires
- Brakes & Suspension
- Chemicals & Lubricants
Call to Order: 877-787-8989Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM CST | All-American Tech Support
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about T-Rex 11417 T1 Series:
1) there are no clips under the hood like the directions describe.. well unless you rip out stuff
2) if you use a putty knife, I recommend plastic but steel works if you cover it with a thin cloth, I used a microfiber towel and slide it under the bottom (with hood closed) of the insert.. it easily pops out... I mean retardly easy.. not even mechanic definition of easy.. truly easy.
3) I've got an IQ of 130 but drank 13 beers and still got it so if your IQ is 80 or above should be ok
4) eyeball the thing's pegs to the removed factory insert and drill the holes without consideration to the factory grid..(this with a 2012 xst the functional intakes are probably already open) the upper ones are a tad bit outside the grid. use a bit that is just a little bit larger than the pin... and then I bore the holes to allow adjustment just twisted the drill a little (the chrome plate covers the hole gape, surprisingly well within reason I guess)
5) screw it on and stick it back in.. looks great despite the errors in the ordering info.. site info, directions and talking to a reprehensive who really didn't know.
6) Took me 15 min, while drunk, in the dark, and I suck with power tools and cars.. I can't complain.. results looks professional and amazing.. plus I ordered it like 2 days ago..I literally can't believe it came today.. amazing! I wish all companies were like that.. 2 days.. who does that with free shipping… seriously!... who does that with pay $25 extra shipping even lol!
|2009-2012||Dodge||Challenger||R/T||5.7L / 345 C.I.D.-5.7L / 345 C.I.D.||GAS|
|2012-2012||Dodge||Challenger||R/T Classic||5.7L / 345 C.I.D.-5.7L / 345 C.I.D.||GAS|
|2009-2010||Dodge||Challenger||SE||3.5L / 215 C.I.D.-3.5L / 215 C.I.D.||GAS|
|2011-2011||Dodge||Challenger||SE||3.6L / 220 C.I.D.-3.6L / 220 C.I.D.||FLEX|
|2009-2012||Dodge||Challenger||SRT8||6.1L / 370 C.I.D.-6.4L / 392 C.I.D.||GAS|
|2012-2012||Dodge||Challenger||SXT||3.6L / 220 C.I.D.-3.6L / 220 C.I.D.||FLEX|
|2012-2012||Dodge||Challenger||SXT Plus||3.6L / 220 C.I.D.-3.6L / 220 C.I.D.||FLEX|
Provide us with your email address and we'll let you know the moment this T-Rex T1 Series 11417 becomes available again.
When a manufacturer implements a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, they create limits on the list price that retailers are allowed to advertise their products for. In line with our efforts to continually provide the lowest possible price, we've made it easier for you to inquire about our Exclusive Pricing on these MAP items.
Free Ground Shipping
Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders over $100. Free shipping to 48 Continental United States only. Orders under $100 will incur a FedEx ground shipping charge of $9.95.
$9.95 Per Wheel/$25 Per Tire
Each wheel will incur a $9.95 per wheel fee and each tire will incur a $25 per tire fee up to $129. You will be charged a maximum of $129 regardless of how many wheels and/or tires you purchase.
$129 Truck Freight
Oversized parts will incur a $129 truck freight charge that FedEx cannot provide standard ground shipping on.